Hacking Ez Flash Omega, GBC games not saving , both save state and save file lost.

Meegol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Oracle of Ages for a few days now, I take the card and stick it in my micro to take to work. I play for a while, I play some pokemon Blue then go back to Oracle of Ages and both the save game and save state are totally gone, not sure how it happened or why. I'm not sure if its worth trying to restart a new game. Not sure which firmware im on but I updated a few months ago, its says "FW:6 K:1.04" on the settings tab. Is this an older issue that might be fixed with a kernal upgrade? Or should I just play it on a legit cart? Im not sure what to do, all my GBA game saves are fine, with the exception of the save state are sometimes corrupted.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If you ever read the user manual, there is such a paragraph:

Code:
The GBC/NES emulator also need to wait 2-3 seconds after you press L + R, this operation will call up a save action, same theory as above. wait some time then choose exit.

it means any data created in emulator need to press L+R to cause them save properly. if you power off console without press L + R, the data you created in the emulator will not be saved to the microSD card properly.

Meegol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you ever read the user manual, there is such a paragraph:

Code:
The GBC/NES emulator also need to wait 2-3 seconds after you press L + R, this operation will call up a save action, same theory as above. wait some time then choose exit.

it means any data created in emulator need to press L+R to cause them save properly. if you power off console without press L + R, the data you created in the emulator will not be saved to the microSD card properly.

This is true for Save game and Save states? I'm surprised I lost BOTH. thanks for the reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs