Hacking EZ Flash Omega - Gameboy Color compatibility

prizna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've just started trying to play some GBC games using my EZ Flash Omega (Updated to latest Kernel and running on a DS Lite) and I'm running into a few issues, I tried playing Pokémon Crystal and there are quite a lot of graphical issues before I even get past the menus. I also get graphical issues on the introduction animation for Rayman for GBC which then continues to cause issues during gameplay. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is this just the limits of the emulator it uses to play GBC games? I would post images of the issues im having but since im a new user it it won't let me add images.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just started trying to play some GBC games using my EZ Flash Omega (Updated to latest Kernel and running on a DS Lite) and I'm running into a few issues, I tried playing Pokémon Crystal and there are quite a lot of graphical issues before I even get past the menus. I also get graphical issues on the introduction animation for Rayman for GBC which then continues to cause issues during gameplay. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is this just the limits of the emulator it uses to play GBC games? I would post images of the issues im having but since im a new user it it won't let me add images.
There is nothing u can do about the emulator other then buying a real GB/GBC flashcart

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended