NULL

EZ FLASH OMEGA GAME BOY SAVES

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by highflyingbird84, May 21, 2019.

1. highflyingbird84
    OP

highflyingbird84 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2019
    United Kingdom
    My EZ Flash Omega seems to create save states when I ask it to in original Game Boy games. The "Saver" folder on the front screen contains a number of files that have been generated this way. However, going into the saver folder there appears to be no way to launch the files, neither do they seem to work by going into the game and accessing the menu to select a load state. Does anyone know how to get the saves working? They seem to be working just fine on GBA games that have a save option within the game. I haven't tried any GB games that have a save option within the game now I come to think of it. Is it that save games only work on games that you could originally save on? I assumed I could just create a save state anywhere like you can with most emulators.

2. EZ-Flash2

EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

Jul 16, 2003
    China
    here is the manual
    http://www.ezflash.cn/omega.html

here is a quote
    Code:
    The GBC/NES emulator also need to wait 2-3 seconds after you press L + R, this operation will call up a save action, same theory as above. wait some time then choose exit.

it means you saved the save states in emulator, the changed was made in the ram, you have to press L + R to summon the emulator menu, it will cast a save behavior, then the card will write the save data which in the ram to the microSD. after 2-3 seconds. you can power off the console safely.

Blasingame likes this.
  3. highflyingbird84
    OP

highflyingbird84 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 21, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Thank you for replying, I appreciate you taking the time. This method is already exactly what I have been doing in order to summon the menu to save a game. And I have waited at least 5 seconds to be safe before powering off the console. But I can't find any way of launching the save file that is created once I switch the console back on again.

Best,

Chris

4. EZ-Flash2

EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

Jul 16, 2003
    China
    which game are you playing? I could try it. or send a download link to me via private message.