Hacking ez-flash omega freezing issues

tan-tan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My brand new ez-flash omega is constantly freezing/crashing on me, and I haven't been able to work out why. I've cleaned contacts, tried it in three different consoles (ags-101, ags-101 modded GBA, game boy player) and it will randomly freeze on all of them with that horrible GBA screeching noise I've come to know all too well at this point. Very rarely, the graphics become corrupted but the game continues, or the game locks up but music continues playing. This happens with PSRAM and NOR, on various different games. I've tried multiple different SD cards, and updated to the latest firmware, but nothing seems to help.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
several questions.
where did you get the roms? are they clean roms? or patched?

what mode did you boot the game? DIRECT BOOT? BOOT WITH ADDON?

did you format the SD card with fat32, file allocation size 32KB? all SD cards are 4GB-32GB?

tan-tan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
several questions.
where did you get the roms? are they clean roms? or patched?

what mode did you boot the game? DIRECT BOOT? BOOT WITH ADDON?

did you format the SD card with fat32, file allocation size 32KB? all SD cards are 4GB-32GB?

I tried all types of roms, most clean, some patched (romhacks). I always used clean boot/direct boot. I tried a 64gb and 8gb sd card, both formatted fat32 with 32kb cluster size.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I tried all types of roms, most clean, some patched (romhacks). I always used clean boot/direct boot. I tried a 64gb and 8gb sd card, both formatted fat32 with 32kb cluster size.

If everything you do is fine, then contact your dealer for a replacement card. sorry for the inconvenient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse