Hacking ez-flash omega destroyed boot sd

rasimo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello everyone. I need some help.
I have an EZ-FLASH Omega, I have created the folders in the SD and updated the firmware, but the roms were not working properly.

I have formatted the whole SD and destroyed the boot.
How can I fix it?

Bye

rasimo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, my sd 64 gb, I have put two folders with Kernel 1.07 and Firmware 7.0, Cheat Library, Thumbnails Pack, then I have updated it, and I have been able to enter the menu but the roms did not work, I have removed the sd card and I have formatted it. then I put the same thing on the sd and it no longer detects anything, it stays on the screen that says gameboy

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yes, my sd 64 gb, I have put two folders with Kernel 1.07 and Firmware 7.0, Cheat Library, Thumbnails Pack, then I have updated it, and I have been able to enter the menu but the roms did not work, I have removed the sd card and I have formatted it. then I put the same thing on the sd and it no longer detects anything, it stays on the screen that says gameboy

Can you see a blue EZ-FLASH logo with white background screen? if not, maybe contact problem. Please use waterless alcohol to clean the metal part of the card and the slot of the game console.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What filesystem did you format it to? exFAT and FAT32 are compatible, but FAT32 is strongly recommended, NTFS is not compatible. Double check if you're not using an incompatible filesystem.

Last edited by Localhorst86,

rasimo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hello, it doesn't detect the sd card in any way, neither in fat32, nor anything else. I can't even clean the contacts, it stays on the gameboy screen in white.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hello, it doesn't detect the sd card in any way, neither in fat32, nor anything else. I can't even clean the contacts, it stays on the gameboy screen in white.
does it show the "Nintendo" logo underneath the Gameboy logo? If not, the issue is not your SD card not being detected but your GBA not detecting the game cartridge. Try cleaning the contacts of the cartridge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse