EZ-Flash Omega DE not booting

DrBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, I just received my EZ-Flash Omega from Ebay. It does not seem to be working though.

I tested it with a Backlit modded GBA and the Nintendo logo does not show up, I've tried formatting the SD multiple times but it still does not boot. Other GBA games and an old supercard I have lying around boot and work.

I also tried with a phat NDS and it shows up as a GBA cart with NDS options, it does not let me boot it either.

I've checked the A/B switch and on both positions it does not work with the NDS or the GBA.

What can I do?

createthiswaste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its either the pins need to be cleaned or it's a faulty cartridge. If its the later option then contact who you bought it from and they are suppose to give you a refund

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hi, I just received my EZ-Flash Omega from Ebay. It does not seem to be working though.

I tested it with a Backlit modded GBA and the Nintendo logo does not show up, I've tried formatting the SD multiple times but it still does not boot. Other GBA games and an old supercard I have lying around boot and work.

I also tried with a phat NDS and it shows up as a GBA cart with NDS options, it does not let me boot it either.

I've checked the A/B switch and on both positions it does not work with the NDS or the GBA.

What can I do?

In addition to cleaning the metal contacts of the card, you can try toggling the AB toggle switch several times, where the switch contact problems can also cause the GBA to fail to detect the card.

DrBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
In addition to cleaning the metal contacts of the card, you can try toggling the AB toggle switch several times, where the switch contact problems can also cause the GBA to fail to detect the card.
I've cleaned them thoroughly. Also I've changed the switch positions multiple times without success. What else can I do to check if the cart is working?

DrBomb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The dealer "resalefirm" is asking for the cart to be shipped back . As I bought it on the US and then forwarded it to my country, that won't be happening.

Anything else I could do to get it working?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Cross-border purchase of electronic products warranty has been a century-level problem, so we always recommend buying products in the country and region closest to you.

I can't offer any more help in this case.

But I can offer repair advice if you'd rather have it done locally.

According to the repair experience, there are only three reasons why the DE cannot display the Nintendo Logo.

1. Metal contact clean
2. The A/B switch, Perhaps because the switch itself causes a break, you need to replace a switch, you can use a multimeter to test whether the switch is normal.
3. The crystal oscillator may be damaged due to violent shipping. it is located right below the middle of the card, a metal component, if observed through the case, below the letter A and EZ LOGO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?