Hacking Ez Flash Omega DE GBC/GB exists ESV file but won't load from last save

rockmanvnx6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,

I bought an EZ-Flash Omega Definitive Edition recently on my Gameboy advance SP (AGS-001), I'm having trouble with saving GB/GBC Goomba emulator games.

I'm following these steps from the manual.

Which are:
1. Save in-game, waited ~ 10 seconds.
2. Press L+R, waited ~ 10 seconds
3. Physically press the power button off.
4. Turn on GBASP, press A to save the game

ESV file existed in the SAVER folder, but when launching the game again, there is only one option to start a new game.

Please let me know if the steps I'm following is correct. Thank you. :)

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
The step is 100% right for OMEGA, but you can choose exit instead power off since you are using DE.

Which game did you play?

rockmanvnx6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I chose exit but nothing happened either. I'm playing Pokemon Red Version (SGB Enhanced) (.gb) and Legend of Zelda - The Link's Awakening DX (rev2) (SGB Enhanced)(.gbc). The ROMS are from no-intros archives.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I chose exit but nothing happened either. I'm playing Pokemon Red Version (SGB Enhanced) (.gb) and Legend of Zelda - The Link's Awakening DX (rev2) (SGB Enhanced)(.gbc). The ROMS are from no-intros archives.

Here is my replay step.

1. Find the same zelda rom as you said. rename it with Legend of Zelda.gbc to prevent filename issue.
2. Launch it with press A
3. Create a file with name AAAAA
4. Pass opening. goto library, read some books, go out. learn how to save.
5. Press A + B + START + SELECT to summon the ingame save menu, select save and quit
6. Press L+R to summon GOOMBA menu, select EXIT, it will quit GOOMBA and enter the kernel, backup save will prompt or saved automatically if auto save enabled.
7. Lanuch the Legend of Zelda.gbc again. I have a AAAAA file to load. load it. now Link is standing outside the library.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr