Hacking EZ flash Omega cheats for Pokemon games

Bachups

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,

I recently received my EZ Flash Omega and I was looking for cheatcodes. I have already download file from EZ flash website, but there are not what I want.
I'm looking for Pokemon events, only those and I don't find how to get them.

Anyone can help me ?

(Sorry for my bad english )

Setzer_Gabbiani

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know this post is a bit old, but since I saw no one replying I wanted to help somehow. Sadly there are not lists with functional codes for Pokemon games in the official EZ Flash download.

I'm currently in the process of making a .cht list for US Pokemon Emerald and I'm planning on making lists for other US versions, it seems like the only way...

In fact my list for Emerald is ready but I'm not able to link it here (yet) since I'm a newbie in the forums.

Reactions: RikiGrunt

RikiGrunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this post is a bit old, but since I saw no one replying I wanted to help somehow. Sadly there are not lists with functional codes for Pokemon games in the official EZ Flash download.

I'm currently in the process of making a .cht list for US Pokemon Emerald and I'm planning on making lists for other US versions, it seems like the only way...

In fact my list for Emerald is ready but I'm not able to link it here (yet) since I'm a newbie in the forums.

if im not mistaken, the emerald, ruby and sapphire codes work properly, its just the Fire Red and Leaf Green cheats that dont work properly+

kyeoulgom

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
you can use cheat code by visual boy advance from PC, and make a save file, and put into SD card, play in GBA, It works very smoothly, I've been playing pokemon Leaf green from the beginning.

Reactions: RikiGrunt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?