Hacking EZ-FLASH OMEGA and OMEGA Definition Edition minor update

Teyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you press A or B every time the kernel starts asking to backup the saver?
Or you can go to the system settings (the third TAB) and turn on auto save, it will automatically backup every time you boot up without you having to confirm.

I press A to confirm the save and I can se the message of backing up the save.

I've tried turning auto save on, but sadly the result is the same. No progress saved on any game. :(

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I press A to confirm the save and I can se the message of backing up the save.

I've tried turning auto save on, but sadly the result is the same. No progress saved on any game. :(

You can try to enter safe mode by power up console with SELECT pressed, then select "test card" option, see what is displayed.
Do not select other options in safe mode!!!

D

Deleted User

@EZ-Flash2 Is there a reason you won't respond to my inquiry about the source code? I feel like I'm being ignored and I don't appreciate it.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
@EZ-Flash2 Is there a reason you won't respond to my inquiry about the source code? I feel like I'm being ignored and I don't appreciate it.

Sorry for not replying to you in time.

As for the source code, we will release it to github after a while, because the recent updates are more frequent (actually, it's our own fault), we need to observe whether the current version of the firmware or kernel is stable, and will push it only after a period of time without user feedback problems. Can you accept this explanation?

D

Deleted User

I completely understand, however without your response until now, I did not know what your proceedings were in regards to updating the source code. There is no need to be rude about it.

Reactions: EZ-Flash2

Teyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You can try to enter safe mode by power up console with SELECT pressed, then select "test card" option, see what is displayed.
I'm away for work until Monday and I don't have the console with me, but I will try and update you as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience :)

Reactions: EZ-Flash2

Teyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello again,

Sorry for the late reply, took longer than expected.

So I've entered the safe mode and tested the card. The results are:

Read S71 ID OK
Read S98 ID OK
END

Androxilogin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tested this with Link's Awakening and can confirm it was working for saves on y EZ-Flash Omega. Looking forward to the release of the source though to enable other emulators, such as SMS.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Hello again,

Sorry for the late reply, took longer than expected.

So I've entered the safe mode and tested the card. The results are:

Read S71 ID OK
Read S98 ID OK
END

The diagnose info looks fine. please check your Private Message.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car