Hacking EZ flash NOR help?

petrou58

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'll start from the start.
I received my EZ Flash IV in the mail, and had to order a mini SD and had to wait for that to arrive in the mail too, so for two weeks I had to wait. I read I could play games on it via my R4 using GBAexploader, so I copied Mother 3 into GBA_SIGN and copied it to NOR memory. Everything worked fine, until I got the miniSD and started messing with it. Now I can't find my save file on GBAexploader for Mother 3...
Any ideas what I could have done?
I found a Mother 3 .sav file on the microSD, does that have all my save data on it?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, just a heads up for organizational reasons, the games do NOT go in GBA_SIGN, GBAexploader makes its own files that go in there. Make your own directory, like GBA Games (what I named mine) and stick them in there instead. Though, I doubt you'll harm anything by leaving it how you have it now.

Second, I've never had one of the miniSD models, but my general idea would be do boot exploader, press the button to save the sram (Y, I think? Not the one to dump it to the .bin but the other one, just to save it to he .sav file) Then the .sav file will have the most recent stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.