FW2 K1.01
    Fixed some game compatibility
    Optimize the limited number of files and directories
    Fixed some file display issues
    Added a Reading interface
    Added a Loading interface
    Added the support of MBC30 64KB SAVE
    Added AUTO SAVE in SET tab
    Checked = Backup the save to SD every time automatically when kernel booting up
    Unchecked = Kernel will ask every time when kernel booting up, cancel backup may cause you to lose the last play record

Added last played game Press START in file browser to activate, Press A to launch, B to cancel.

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. gnatydnac

gnatydnac Member
    Newcomer

China
  3. colorcat

colorcat Newbie
    Newcomer

China
    floor

4. b17bomber

b17bomber GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Is Super Game Boy more compatible with this update?

5. EZ-Flash2

OP EZ-Flash2 Official EZ-FLASH Stuff

China
    nope

6. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
    I believe things like Super Game Boy/Super Game Boy 2 compatibility will be something planned for a later update, could be wrong though. Based on the looks of things currently, the EZ-Flash Junior is starting off at a decent pace with features. The EverDrive GB (Original) still has some features that the EZ-Flash Junior still doesn't support yet, such as Game Genie cheats for example, GameShark cheat compatibility isn't even a thing for either of the flashcarts (not even the EverDrive GB X3-X7 has GameShark cheat compatibility for whatever reason). Point is there are features that aren't present at this moment in time, it's still too early to tell if certain features will come or not. Though from what I gather, flashcart development has always been one of those things developers would compete with, market battles if you will, which one sports the same if not more/better features over the competitor brand, and ultimately the pricing of it. It's kind of like the situation between the EZ-Flash Omega and the EverDrive GBA X5, both are viable options, but it's evident that the competition is there in the market, everyone has their preferences, though for me I see both as viable options, just depends on the price range you are willing to go for. The first update barely came out for the EZ-Flash Junior as it is so, I say wait a little bit before asking certain questions or making requests, that way we see where this is going a little bit before we start asking the questions I am sure many are dying to ask.

alexander1970 likes this.
  7. mariotaotao

mariotaotao Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    hi ,i have updated the newest 2.0 firmware, but the version shows ver 0, is it something wrong? I have tried update 3 times by using different console

THYPLEX likes this.
  8. EZ-Flash2

China
    I hope you read the text files in the zip carefully. the answers of all your questions are sitting in there.

9. mariotaotao

mariotaotao Member
    Newcomer

Switzerland
    ok, I'll try again, thanks
    I hope the next release will add support to storing more roms in a folder, I've got some issues when loading games from the child folder or with long file name, anyway the loading speed is faster than I expect, plz keep up the good working

10. WallsAreLiquid

Newcomer

Russia
    Are "Juniors" from AliExpress legit and able to update firmware? I mean, those which look like "Junior", with "EZGB" on PCB and everything... not "let's name ED GB clones as Juniors to boost sales" scam.

otenko likes this.
  11. EZ-Flash2

China
    it seems some people hard to spell junior in China, in deed, there are several short names of the product, such as: EZJ EZJR and EZGB

otenko likes this.
  12. MetoMeto

MetoMeto GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    How much of battery life does EZ flash junior eats compared to using legit games (carts)?

13. otenko

otenko Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    It's really weird, because some sellers on Aliexpress had 2 differents listing for EZ Flash Jr. One looks like just a EDGB chinese clone in EZ case and the other looks legit if the pictures are true, however both listings are cheaper than the sale price of official resellers on EZ Flash site.
    There's only one listing with both pictures and price similar to the official ones, but I can't say if that's a true EZ Flash either.

14. EZ-Flash2

China
    We suggest that users purchase at the official dealer. If users insist on purchasing at aliexpress, please identify our products are using side-load.

otenko likes this.
  15. otenko

otenko Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Yeah, I bought mine from retromodding and I am waiting for it to arrive.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Firmware, released, Kernel