This regulation is corresponding with kernel 1.03. may be changed with further kernel update.
- The total items in root no more than 99. including SAVER folder and ezgb.dat, it means you can create another 97 items(folders or files) in the root folder.
- Filename length no more than 80 characters(file extension not included).
- The total letters of folder name + file name are no more than 255 letters. if you are using sub-folder, it means the all folders name length must be calculated into the 255 letters. for example, root:/homebrew/A/Aball.gb. the total length is homebrew + A + Aball= 14.
- Remove all non-letter symbols and unnecessary info in the filename if possible.
- The total files in a folder no more than 90.