1. MaxSilvaC

OP MaxSilvaC Newbie
    Newcomer

Chile
    Ive just received my EZ Flash Jr but it doesnt load anything on my GB Pocket (the power light fades), nor my GB Color (the power light just blinks a couple of times then turns off). It works fine on my GB first model (DMG-01) and my GB Advance SP ags-101, though. Is there any way to make it work in the GB Color and GB Pocket? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by MaxSilvaC, Mar 12, 2020
  2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

United States
    Of these r the clone consoles they will never work

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    The EZTeam did mention in https://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flas...-error-but-work-in-my-gameboy-advance.559763/ that there was a batch of them that might have trouble with certain models of GBC (that might go for pocket as well) but they were having a hard time finding said models in China to make a fix (should be a firmware update thing) for them.

If they are clone consoles (sounds like they are official ones but who knows) then chances are they will not work -- most clone devices are basically a ROM dumper attached to an emulator, which works fine for original carts that can be simply dumped but more tricky for flash carts that tend to present a loader and then effectively change to become the ROM you selected.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - doesnt, Junior, Pocket