EZ-Flash IV

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by timbo81, Feb 27, 2014.

1. timbo81
    OP

timbo81 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2014
    Sheffield
    Good Evening,

My EZ-Flash IV (EZ402 2006.03) came the post the other day from the US, I have now got my GBA AGB-001 modded with a AGS-101 screen so thought I would follow the tutorial and get it up and running.

I have followed the tutorial to the letter, and have managed to set the EZ Flash up and swapped the Staw Wars theme.

The only problem I am now having is that once I send the roms to the SD card with EZ Client 1.03, put the card back in the EZ-Flash, then try to run a rom they have disappeared! When I put the miniSD card back in my laptop I get the windows error message.

Could it be an incompatable miniSD card or is the problem more serious?

I look forward to any help anyone can offer me.

Thank you. ez client.jpg no roms.jpg windows error.jpg sd card.jpg

2. GamerSince83

GamerSince83 West Coast Pimpin'

Banned
    Feb 15, 2014
    United States
    On The Wild Plains of the Interweb...
    Have u had problems with this SD card before?

I would suggest u do a full format on the Card and try adding Roms again with the client......if u still get errors and no games then yeah its a bum card :(

3. timbo81
    OP

timbo81 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2014
    Sheffield
    Is there a recommended list of cards that the EZ-Flash IV likes?

4. GamerSince83

GamerSince83 West Coast Pimpin'

Banned
    Feb 15, 2014
    United States
    On The Wild Plains of the Interweb...
    As long as it's a Mini SD and NOT SDHC Card u should be good and of course 2GB limit.......I use Sandisk on all 3x of mine never had problems

5. timbo81
    OP

timbo81 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2014
    Sheffield
    Your suggestion worked but I think that I will invest in a new card for piece of mind. Thanks for your help.

GamerSince83 likes this.