Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,

Today I received my EZFlash IV for the GBA SP. I succesfully put the kernel on and updated, blablabla, then sent a game to my miniSD with the client and started it up.

However, all my menu's etc are in japanese (or chinese or whatever). I briefly tried some things, but decided against fucking around too much before I screw over the whole thing.

Anyway, how do I set it to english?

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Today I received my EZFlash IV for the GBA SP. I succesfully put the kernel on and updated, blablabla, then sent a game to my miniSD with the client and started it up.

However, all my menu's etc are in japanese (or chinese or whatever). I briefly tried some things, but decided against fucking around too much before I screw over the whole thing.

Anyway, how do I set it to english?
Just curious, where did you get your EZ-Flash IV from?

Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh I got it from this spanish website. I think they normally only ship to Spain and Portugal, but since I live in the Netherlands (which is close) I asked them to ship it here, which they did. Took ages to get here, but at least I finally got one.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I got it from this spanish website. I think they normally only ship to Spain and Portugal, but since I live in the Netherlands (which is close) I asked them to ship it here, which they did. Took ages to get here, but at least I finally got one.
Oh alright, thanks. I was interested in getting one but I think the US might be a little too far from Spain or Portugal lol

Bridgeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I don't think they ship there either. Usually it's a disadvantage to live here, but sometimes it does prove to be handy. I guess I got lucky that a friend recommended me that website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone