EZ Flash IV

Discussion in 'GBA - Emulation' started by Bridgeman, May 29, 2013.

1. Bridgeman
    OP

Bridgeman Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Hello,

Today I received my EZFlash IV for the GBA SP. I succesfully put the kernel on and updated, blablabla, then sent a game to my miniSD with the client and started it up.

However, all my menu's etc are in japanese (or chinese or whatever). I briefly tried some things, but decided against fucking around too much before I screw over the whole thing.

Anyway, how do I set it to english?

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Press down three times, a three times, down once more and then press a for the final time.

3. Bridgeman
    OP

Bridgeman Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Thanks you!

4. jumpman1229

jumpman1229 SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

Mar 2, 2013
    United States
    Maryland
    Just curious, where did you get your EZ-Flash IV from?

5. Bridgeman
    OP

Bridgeman Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Oh I got it from this spanish website. I think they normally only ship to Spain and Portugal, but since I live in the Netherlands (which is close) I asked them to ship it here, which they did. Took ages to get here, but at least I finally got one.

6. jumpman1229

jumpman1229 SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

Mar 2, 2013
    United States
    Maryland
    Oh alright, thanks. I was interested in getting one but I think the US might be a little too far from Spain or Portugal lol

7. Bridgeman
    OP

Bridgeman Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2013
    Netherlands
    Yeah I don't think they ship there either. Usually it's a disadvantage to live here, but sometimes it does prove to be handy. I guess I got lucky that a friend recommended me that website.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice