EZ Flash IV with EZ Flash V?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Vapourstreak, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Vapourstreak
    OP

Vapourstreak GBAtemp Regular

Mar 27, 2007
    Canada
    Richmond, BC, Canada
    heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i want to get an enamel navy ds lite now, but only the EZ Flash IV has the enamel navy colour (m3 lite has it too, but i hate it sooooo much). can you launch gba games and the other stuff from the EZ Flash V menu like you can do with the EZ Flash 3 in 1? how about the Opera Browser with the IV?

2. Psyfira

Psyfira Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue

Dec 31, 2003
    England
    Booting from EZ-V: I don't think so, the EZ-IV takes its own memory card and the games go on that. Buying the much more expensive EZ-IV to use like a 3-in-1 would be pointless. Maybe you can use the same MicroSD card for the EZ-IV as the EZ-V, just swapping it between the two carts with the menus for both on the card at the same time. I don't know if it's possible, might be worth looking into but given how cheap MicroSD cards are now you might as well just get another memory card and avoid the hassle.

I don't know about the Opera browser.

If it's just colour you're fussy about some people attempted to modify the 3-in-1 to fit in an official dust cover, search the forum to see how they got on. Ordering a spare dust cover from Nintendo and a 3-in-1 might be an option worth looking in to.

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Rudolph made a tool to allow you to use the EZ4 memory for any DLDI capable DS slot cart he originally called the 2 in 1, I think the functionality also appeared in his newest GBA slot program.
    As for using directly from the EZ5 menu it is just the 3 in 1 unless you mean using the EZ5 as a nopass in which case you can load the DS menu.

Rudolph's 2 in 1 tool made it possible to use the EZ4 ram and there was a patch made from it by cory1492 as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice