that butt...
OP
Trophies
Website
tiduscrying.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone. I posted an updated version of the carbon cobalt skin awhile back, but since then Localhorst86 uploaded a hard-reset patch for 1.76. I added it to the skin, along with Draxoon's font fix. Just thought I'd post it here in case anyone wants it.

Attachments

• ezfla_up.zip
    337.6 KB · Views: 319
Reactions: Mbmax

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone. I posted an updated version of the carbon cobalt skin awhile back, but since then Localhorst86 uploaded a hard-reset patch for 1.76. I added it to the skin, along with Draxoon's font fix. Just thought I'd post it here in case anyone wants it.
I am flattered, but please give credit to kuwanger. He was the one who published the offset that needs to be patched, not me. Either way, nice skin

Reactions: tiduscrying

tiduscrying

that butt...
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I am flattered, but please give credit to kuwanger. He was the one who published the offset that needs to be patched, not me. Either way, nice skin
Oh man, sorry about that! I'll reupload the skin with proper credits then!

no screenshots?

How exactly do I take a screenshot of the skin? I've fiddled around with the theme toolkit, but I didn't know if I could boot the theme and take screens of it or anything. I can post a picture of it, maybe, but in all honesty, its just the carbon skin that's been floating around forever! :lol:

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
How exactly do I take a screenshot of the skin? I've fiddled around with the theme toolkit, but I didn't know if I could boot the theme and take screens of it or anything. I can post a picture of it, maybe, but in all honesty, its just the carbon skin that's been floating around forever! :lol:

if you made it or modify it then you have the image\source...
you can replicate the thing on photoshop (put the background with icons)
leave the pictures\source on the zip so people could have an idea how they look
or you could use a camera to take the pictures...

i am asking becasue i never seen the carbon skin.. and i have no idea how it looks, i don't like the idea of flashing just to test a skin i may not like.. there is a small risk of bricking the card, small but enough to make me avoid flashing without a reason...

Reactions: tiduscrying

tiduscrying

that butt...
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
if you put the skin on the firmware you have the image\source... therefore you can replicate the thing on photoshop (put the background with icons on it)
or leave the pictures\source on the zip so people could have an idea how they look
you could also use a camera to take the pictures...

i am asking becasue i never seen the carbon skin.. and i have no idea how it looks, i don't like the idea of flashing just to test a skin i may not like.. there is a small risk of bricking the card, small but enough to make me avoid flashing without a reason...
Ah, okay. I also found a program called "BATGBA" that was in the EZPDA theme folder (from EZ Flash's website). I just ran that and it lets me see the theme.

Anyways, here is some screens and the re-compiled theme that gives credit to Kuwanger.

Attachments

• cobalt1.png
    cobalt1.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 445
  • cobalt2.png
    cobalt2.png
    10 KB · Views: 518
  • ezfla_up.zip
    337.6 KB · Views: 215
Reactions: Mbmax and migles

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Ah, okay. I also found a program called "BATGBA" that was in the EZPDA theme folder (from EZ Flash's website). I just ran that and it lets me see the theme.

Anyways, here is some screens and the re-compiled theme that gives credit to Kuwanger.

thank you, i really appreciate.. can you show the list of games? i actually like the standard 1.76 skin (better than dark vader xD) but the way it is on the games list its hard to see the files...

tiduscrying

that butt...
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
thank you, i really appreciate.. can you show the list of games? i actually like the standard 1.76 skin (better than dark vader xD) but the way it is on the games list its hard to see the files...
Yeah, no problem. I had to take a picture this time, since the BATGBA program doesn't make a gamelist or anything. Sorry for the poor lighting!

Attachments

• IMG_20150608_200334.jpg
    IMG_20150608_200334.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 478

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah, no problem. I had to take a picture this time, since the BATGBA program doesn't make a gamelist or anything. Sorry for the poor lighting!
nay, its fine! make sure to add it to original post :D

the skin seems great. got the source files? may try to adapt it to my m3.. i am bored of the default skin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner/bf the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner/bf the sascrotch or smth?