Ez Flash IV Trade Pokemon to Real Cartridge Help

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by TrainerNikolai, Nov 23, 2016.

1. TrainerNikolai
    OP

TrainerNikolai Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2016
    United States
    I played Pokémon on the Vba for a couple years now then this year I learned it was possible to trade from a rom/save file to a real cartridge with a flash cart. After a lot of research I decided on the Ez Flash IV after reading posts on various forums of people wanting to do the same.
    So I got the cart, 2 Gba, Legit copy of Leaf Green and a link cable. Now I can get the game and my save on the flash cart and play it just fine but when I go to trade at the Pokémon center, the npc tells me: "Please wait..." And nothing happens.
    I know about the Ez Client Reset Key will block link cable interaction, Also read somewhere that the game may require a link patch. I tried it and a message pops up saying save file is corrupted or deleted or something and my save on the Ez cart is gone. I'm at wits-end here, been at this for two days. If anybody can help I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. TrainerNikolai
    OP

TrainerNikolai Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2016
    United States
    Never mind I figured it out on my own, The link cable I had was the problem. Mods can delete this thread if they want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice