EZ Flash IV Soft Resetting

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by mzaremba, Sep 9, 2013.

1. mzaremba
    OP

mzaremba Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2013
    Canada
    I got an EZ Flash IV the other day and I love it. I wanted to soft reset until I got a modest nature for my Squirtle in FireRed, and to my amazement, it worked! The ol' A+B+Select brought me right back to the FireRed intro. I also tried the home reset, which I configured in the EZClient to L+R+A+B+Select, and it also worked by bringing me to the EZ Flash IV menu. But today, when I tried soft resetting again in Firered, it didn't work! Neither did the menu reset thing. I don't know what happened, but yesterday it was working and today it's not. The only thing I can thing of that might have done anything was when I removed the MiniSD card from the EZ Flash and put it into my computer (one that doesn't have EZClient) to organize my games a little better. What happened? Does anyone know how I can get the SRing back so that I don't have to turn off my GBA and restart it entirely just to go through the long loading process every time I don't get the right nature? Please help!

2. mzaremba
    OP

mzaremba Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2013
    Canada
    okay thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice