EZ Flash IV Soft Resetting

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by mzaremba, Sep 9, 2013.

1. mzaremba
    OP

mzaremba Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2013
    Canada
    I got an EZ Flash IV the other day and I love it. I wanted to soft reset until I got a modest nature for my Squirtle in FireRed, and to my amazement, it worked! The ol' A+B+Select brought me right back to the FireRed intro. I also tried the home reset, which I configured in the EZClient to L+R+A+B+Select, and it also worked by bringing me to the EZ Flash IV menu. But today, when I tried soft resetting again in Firered, it didn't work! Neither did the menu reset thing. I don't know what happened, but yesterday it was working and today it's not. The only thing I can thing of that might have done anything was when I removed the MiniSD card from the EZ Flash and put it into my computer (one that doesn't have EZClient) to organize my games a little better. What happened? Does anyone know how I can get the SRing back so that I don't have to turn off my GBA and restart it entirely just to go through the long loading process every time I don't get the right nature? Please help!

2. mzaremba
    OP

mzaremba Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2013
    Canada
    okay thanks