Ez-flash IV skin pokemon girls

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by j.praptak, Aug 22, 2014.

1. j.praptak
    OP

j.praptak Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2014
    United States
    Is there someone with this skin? Most of the links are already dead. I am looking for the .bmp files. Thanks

[​IMG]

Parasite X likes this.
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    I don't have a mirror as it was not made into the skin database or part of a contest (the main two reasons I would have it). If you have a precompiled version of it then you should be able to extract the skins, sadly I did not think to mirror the easy skin extractor program but it should be basic GBFS if memory serves ( http://pineight.com/gba/#gbfs ).

3. porkiewpyne

porkiewpyne Report-er

Global Moderator
    Jun 8, 2008
    Australia
    I found this post which has the .bin. I am not familiar with EZF4 so I can't say for sure if anything can be extracted from it.

Whats your preferred EZ-Flash IV Skin?

FAST6191 Maybe you could help me look into it? Don't have my DS atm to run that homebrew. Derp. My bad. Not sure why I made that assumption.

4. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    that first picture~~

so hotti~~

btw, how the hell do i open that saver menu? i didn't know about it

edit:nvm, its bookmarks, i thought it was multi saves....

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    There is a multi save option, it should allow you to have 100 (.sav and .s01 through .s99) saves but it is not so stable and in my experience is one of the main reasons to see the corrupt file names in the saver directory. It might work better if you make file names accordingly though. To get to the press L and R in the GBA side of things (not sure what is available on the DS).

The GBFS stuff is a filesystem and that was the link to the page for it, the link has PC based creation and extraction options. However it appears I was misremembering about the EZ4 loader, right now I am looking at a very nice extracted set of the red carbon skin but the GBA side of things is buried elsewhere. It should still be possible to extract but you might have to go manual. It might well be compressed as well -- I tried with a few strings of things that would not really be changed and not a lot popped up.
    If you have to go manual then Microsoft provide a format listing of the BMP format ( http://www.fileformat.info/format/bmp/egff.htm ), I have plenty of 424d/BM sections, however the rest is not bitmap as most know it.

6. migles

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    thanks for the info, just tried (wanted to give it a check) and imediatly created corrupted files, but no problem, its nice to know ezteam attempted to create this features...

7. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    It more or less worked on the EZ3 and will probably work here too. I would rename a game with an 8:3 name (if only so you can see what extension you are selecting) and also premake files with the relevant extensions.

8. Ninentales93

Ninentales93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    Italy
    this Skin pokemon works with ezflash 1.77 can you link me this file? thanks

9. Axel-MaV

Axel-MaV Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    Brazil
    Torci2008 and tiduscrying like this.
  10. Ninentales93

Ninentales93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    Italy
    thank you!

11. Axel-MaV

Axel-MaV Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    Brazil
    Please tell me if works to you, thanks!

12. Ninentales93

Ninentales93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    Italy
    i extraxt the file but how to load on ez flash? i create a bin file? how i do that? can you help me? Another thing I can not load the SAV in my ez flash (pokemon) I tried in a thousand ways but it does not work, what should I do? I bought it a few days ago

13. Axel-MaV

Axel-MaV Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2008
    Brazil
  14. Ninentales93

Ninentales93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    Italy
    Works!!!! THANKS VERY MUCH! can you help me with a save pokemon from pc? please

15. migles

Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    what ya need?

16. Ninentales93

Ninentales93 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 1, 2017
    Italy
    i need load the save pokemon (es pokemon leaf green) original cartdrige or emulator VBA on EZflash i put the save file on saver but not work a sand me on new game, i tried with EZclient but not work, i lost a lot hour to tried this. i have ultimate EZ IV(1.77) please