Burnin' Monkey Love
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, so I would like a GBA flash card that is capable of playing Pokemon games with the RTC. Now, I know there aren't any flash card available that has RTC but I heard that you can patch the ROM and it will work on an EZ Flash IV or on an EZ 3-in-1(I can't remember which one). So I would like to know which one I should get between these two or if I would be better off with a SC MiniSD or a Firelink or some other GBA Flash Card. Other wise, there would still be the option of getting a DSTWO if it can emulate a RTC.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You want a gba flashcart with RTC, ain't happening. Your a day late, nobody makes them or sells them anymore.

You can get buy the M3 gba expansion pack, the only thing with RTC, can only be used in a DS/DSL only.

To get one use the vendor list here to find a vendor that sells it and you don't have issues with.

Pokemon Emerald has no patch and requires actual a gba flashcart with RTC. All others have some patch depending on the pokemon game and region will have a patch or not.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
It depends on the 'feeling' you are looking for.
SCDS2 ONLY has RTC so if you want to interac with other pokemon cart its not a choice but if you just wanna play the game its your best choice.
EZ-FLASH IV works just like a nds flashcart so if you want to mostly play on GBA its your best choice you can also dump/upload saves from real carts.
3in1 is not that easy to use but games can be 'flashed' onto it so it will react as it was the real thing. You can also use it on gba but you will need a NDS to set it up and a compatible slot-1 flashcart. This is my first choice still.

Just get them all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nsfw-ds-homebrew.73091/