ez flash iv or another slot 2 card?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by serenade.63, Aug 13, 2011.

Aug 13, 2011
  1. serenade.63
    OP

Member serenade.63 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So i know that gba flash carts were basically perfected, or at least VERY close, and ive narrowed my search to the few that i think are the best as stand alone gba carts and slot 2 devices with expandable memory via sd cards. So the three im looking at are supercard sd, supercard mini sd, and ezflash iv... i would rather have one of the carts that dont stick out, but if supercard sd is more reliable then i dont mind the eye sore of a gba cart sticking out. thoughts?

2. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    From your rambling, I assume you got a DS lite with the "i would rather have one of the carts that dont stick out" comment.

If you had to choose between the EZ-Flash IV or the supercard SD, get the EZ-Flash IV which will give you less trouble for somethings.

If your not picking about how you play the GBA game, your probably better off getting a GEP (read my sig for the acronym). Which is cheaper that either the EZ-Flash IV and supercard slot2s.

3. serenade.63
    OP

Member serenade.63 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i do have a ds lite, but i have a supercard dstwo, i actually want one of these cards for gbasp/gbm

4. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    Then the EZ-Flash IV would be the better choice between the 2.