Hardware EZ FLASH IV MICRO SD NO SAVING

ayorias26

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
good I hope u help me, a couple of days acquired a ez flash micro sd iv compatile ago. I came in a little black box of secondhand. It has firmware 1.76. and put a micro 4 gb. Loading games is normal but unfortunately does not save games, I read many tutorial
- Put a short name and 8 letters rom.y nothing
-configure correctly ez client of all possible forms read.
-parchar cleaned the rom sdram gbata .
- Format the micro fat 16, fat ,fat 32 standard.
-install previous firmawares only la1.75, other versions 1.72, and other lower can not install my screen remains in black
-Save games with L + A + B + Up command does not leave me any errors, apparently saved normally, but when loading the game, not saved.
-the sav files, if they weigh 8KB.
I've copied the rom in the north if successful
ips patch unsuccessfully -probado

Only stay change the battery, but being a current model would be spent battery or the flash card is damaged, there lei flash card there are few who have that mistake to read but not write.

please help.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
change the battery. its the battery.
or at least use a multimeter to test it...
you said its second handed, depending on the brand a battery can discharge in less than 1 month or take years...

ayorias26

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
change the battery. its the battery.
or at least use a multimeter to test it...
you said its second handed, depending on the brand a battery can discharge in less than 1 month or take years...
excuse me wrong the flash is new, I bought one week ago and I came sellada.acabo to change the battery and still keep .my console is a ags 101

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
excuse me wrong the flash is new, I bought one week ago and I came sellada.acabo to change the battery and still keep .my console is a ags 101
even if the card is new, the store could have it in a shelf for several months, which drained the battery
i had a gba cartridge taht i bought a cheap battery, 1 month later it was empty

to make sure, just open the cartridge and use a multimeter, if its empty, then you figured out the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Very little on money right now, so not at this time. But I'd wish I had a fucking... +1