Hacking EZ-Flash IV Lite Deluxe

Xeijin

OP
Trophies
Website
www.xeijin.org
XP
Country
I'm planning to buy an R4DS from Dealxtreme very soon (as soon as the exams are over basically) but I couldn't help but notice the extraordinarily cheap EZ-Flash IV Lite Deluxe at bamboo gaming.

I just have a few questions about the card...
  • Does it work with Opera?
  • Does it have RTC (Real Time Clock) for Pokemon etc?
  • What's the Homebrew Compatibility like, will it require DLDI?
  • Will it be able to play any GBA game? (i.e. even the larger ones)
I'm planning to use the EZ4 with a 1GB Kingston, solely for playing GBA Games, Homebrew and Watching Movies. The R4 will be exclusively for DS games.

Thanks in Advance,

AeroScap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm planning to buy an R4DS from Dealxtreme very soon (as soon as the exams are over basically) but I couldn't help but notice the extraordinarily cheap EZ-Flash IV Lite Deluxe at bamboo gaming.

I just have a few questions about the card...
  • Does it work with Opera?
  • Does it have RTC (Real Time Clock) for Pokemon etc?
  • What's the Homebrew Compatibility like, will it require DLDI?
  • Will it be able to play any GBA game? (i.e. even the larger ones)
I'm planning to use the EZ4 with a 1GB Kingston, solely for playing GBA Games, Homebrew and Watching Movies. The R4 will be exclusively for DS games.

Thanks in Advance,

XD I have the model before yours but it's just the shell that is different.

1. No it doesnt work with opera. currently slot 1 + patch + 3in1 OR EZ V and 3 in 1
2. Nope you have to patch it with a time patch and the clock will only run if you have the game on. (no way around that)
3. Homebrew is pretty good, though you need to keep finding nds.gba versions. And old fat homebrew is getting replaced with DLDI now.. >.<
4. EZ are really well known for their GBA compatibility so there shouldnt be many problems.

I do recommend the R4 (possibly with 3in1 for opera) @ dealextreme for R4 (order it now and it should arrive in time for when you finish! Cheap as chips aswell)

Or the ez V and 3 in 1

otherwise get a 3in1 for your opera and GBA needs since you are set on R4

GL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end