EZ flash iv lite case mod

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by tinga, Jun 28, 2008.

1. tinga
    OP

tinga Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2008
    United States
    Is it possible to convert a ez flash 4 lite to a gba model with the use of an empty gba case?

i need to do this because the lite is half the price and i'd like to use it on my gba micro

thanks

2. tinga
    OP

tinga Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2008
    United States
  3. Minox

Minox Thanks for the fish

Former Staff
    Aug 27, 2007
    Sweden
    Just so that you know, that one can't run Gba-games that are larger than 8MB.

4. tinga
    OP

tinga Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2008
    United States
    oh, so maybe that's why it's so cheaper the the standard one.

thank you a lot, i'll just buy the elink 1gb, it's 5 dollars cheaper than the ez big version.

5. DespizingU

DespizingU GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 17, 2007
    United States
    There was a thread on the EZ forums that someone made a case for the EZ IV Lite out of a GBA case. It looks liked shit, but I guess it worked.

There are sites that sell the EZ IV Minisd(I believe ConsoleSource is one of them, also Jandaman, Jandaman also has the EZ III, which I would get over the EZ IV for GBA games). That's what you want if you want to use it with a GBA. But yeah, I think I would rather go with the Elink than the EZ IV. It's cheaper and has real time save.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice