Hacking EZ-Flash IV being messed up

• Thread starter Deleted-236924
  • Start date
  • Views 1,607
  • Replies 0
D

Deleted-236924

OP
Overview of the problem: The EZ-Flash is stuck on boot at the "Checking saver" screen.
One day it was working great, then I set it aside for a while. Then I put some other games on it, but it refuses to boot and stays on that screen.
Anyone else had that happen to them?Edit: Managed to fix it. All I did was load it in DS mode on my DS, then I loaded a GBA game from there.I saved in-game, then when I used soft-reset it went back to the menu.Then I tested to see if I was able to boot in GBA mode and it worked.Seems like the contents of SRAM were messed up for some reason and made the EZ-Flash hang up when trying to back it up.

Edit again: The miniSD started acting up, but I was able to backup pretty much everything.
I formatted it with SDFormatter and it seemed to work fine, but I got WARNING: FAT filesystem error when trying to access the files with the EZ-Flash IV.

Now I am unable to format the card. My camera cannot format it. Windows cannot format it. SDFormatter cannot format it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...