hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know that there is already one topic, but its four years old
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking to buy a EZ Flash III or IV. I only want to use it for GBA Roms. I heard that the III has RTC, and the IV not. This is one con for IV in my sight. Anyone can write down more pros and cons or even a better gba flashcard if there is one
biggrin.gif
Thanks for any help
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The M3 Perfect is a better flashcard, but it's also three times more expensive
laugh.gif

Here's one: The EZF 4 uses miniSD cards, that's a plus for me because it's simpler and faster to transfer games and saves to and from the card.

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
is it as big as a normal gba cartridge ? i have a micro and i dont want that it looks out of the gameboy
biggrin.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
It's the size of a regular GBA cartridge. It won't stick out. Thing is, a) it's impossible to find, and b) it's around $80. I'd get the EZF4 if I were you.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I didn't know they were still selling the EZ Flash III, I heard it got out of production long ago.

Is there an online store which still sells them, then? I might be interested in one.

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok. as it seems, now its m3 vs ez flash iii xD i found a shop that sells the m3, now i need opinions which one is better
biggrin.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
The M3 slot2 perfect and pro flashcarts are no longer made. The last shop to sell M3 perfects was ishopvideogames and they ran out about almost 2 year ago. The only way your getting a M3 perfect is currently from another user at the moment. You will have to put a WTB post in the trading section and specify if you want a CF/SD/microSD version of it. All restrictions apply there.

The reallity everyone wants to not accept is that no flashcart with RTC has been available for almost 3 years (since 2007). It is already hard pressed to even find any shop that sells pure gba based flashcarts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O