OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi guys, I know this is an old flash cart, but it's the only cart I've got right now and I need a way to do double slot for NDS games(Ryuusei no Rockman 2 W-slot compatibility issues) so is there any way to bypass the loader menu and go straight into the game(like a single game boot mode or something)?

I'm asking because I left all my GBA games back home and I'm in Japan right now, with no way to get my hands on a real copy of a GBA Rockman.EXE game, so the only option I'm left with for now is by burning the ROM onto a flash card and hope the NDS recognizes it as an authentic game, which then unlocks the goodies I need for the NDS game...I'm sure Megaman Star Force(or any NDS game which requires any NDS/GBA double slot linkage)owners know what I'm talking about right?

Again, I know this is an ancient cart, and lots of people might have never heard of it, so any help at all would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

PS: I'm looking at various websites for FAQs and guides on how to do this ATM, so if anyone knows any sites w/ a nice FAQ or guide please post the link or PM me when necessary. Thanks again.

xybazelu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well, I just messed around with the writer software and got it to work...so I guess I won't be needing any help now, thanks anyway. No need to reply to anything now. >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr