EZ-Flash II Powerstar 512Mb slot 2 help

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by xybazelu, Nov 22, 2007.

1. xybazelu
    OP

xybazelu Newbie

Newcomer
    May 5, 2004
    Taiwan
    Taiwan
    Hi guys, I know this is an old flash cart, but it's the only cart I've got right now and I need a way to do double slot for NDS games(Ryuusei no Rockman 2 W-slot compatibility issues) so is there any way to bypass the loader menu and go straight into the game(like a single game boot mode or something)?

I'm asking because I left all my GBA games back home and I'm in Japan right now, with no way to get my hands on a real copy of a GBA Rockman.EXE game, so the only option I'm left with for now is by burning the ROM onto a flash card and hope the NDS recognizes it as an authentic game, which then unlocks the goodies I need for the NDS game...I'm sure Megaman Star Force(or any NDS game which requires any NDS/GBA double slot linkage)owners know what I'm talking about right?

Again, I know this is an ancient cart, and lots of people might have never heard of it, so any help at all would be MUCH appreciated. Thanks.

PS: I'm looking at various websites for FAQs and guides on how to do this ATM, so if anyone knows any sites w/ a nice FAQ or guide please post the link or PM me when necessary. Thanks again.

2. xybazelu
    OP

xybazelu Newbie

Newcomer
    May 5, 2004
    Taiwan
    Taiwan
    Well, I just messed around with the writer software and got it to work...so I guess I won't be needing any help now, thanks anyway. No need to reply to anything now. >_>

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice