EZ Flash DE not workign write to memory NOR

Josico03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have tried to copy the roms that I have to the NOR memory, all the ones I have tried the writing process appears but then in the NOR tab I do not get anything, I do not know if I have to enable something specific or what.

Josico03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
On the other hand, when I give the switch from A to B to put the B mode with the link activated, I turn on the console and only the letters game boy comes out, from there it doesn't happen, and I don't know why

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Can you provide a video of your operation which write the rom to the NOR?
Even if you don't have permission to post links or embedded youtube videos here right now, you can just post the last string of characters of the youtube video link.

The switch toggle to B with link mode but no Nintendo logo means there is nothing on the NOR.

Josico03

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried copy a game to nor memory and just freeze the copy, then i tried twice and nothing happens, i put video of the 2 cases.

Not copy:

Freeze:

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
First of all, Nor operation requires a high current, it is recommended to plug in the power.
1. Try to format the NOR flash, you can access the menu in NOR tab and select format NOR option
2. If the format process ends in 4-5 minutes, you can try to rewrite the game again.
3. If the format process falls into an endless loop and never end more than 10 minutes, turn off the console. contact dealer for replacement or read the repair guide #10
https://gbatemp.net/threads/basic-repair-guide-of-current-ez-flash-products.601332/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users