EZ Flash DE File folder file amount limit?

teamdoa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I just bought a EZ Flash DE and was wondering if there is a limit to how many files that can be stored per folder, for example, can I put 1000 files in one folder and it not have any adverse effects to speed/loading etc. Would be better to have separate folders with a smaller amount of files in?

Thanks.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I just bought a EZ Flash DE and was wondering if there is a limit to how many files that can be stored per folder, for example, can I put 1000 files in one folder and it not have any adverse effects to speed/loading etc. Would be better to have separate folders with a smaller amount of files in?

Thanks.
Best to do it per system/letter like GBA then sub folders 27 of them # to Z

Reactions: teamdoa

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
In fact, we don't really recommend users to put the whole so-called GBA game library on the SD card, because there are too many multi-language clones and garbage movie adaptations. There are only a few hundred games that are really worth playing in the whole GBA era.

The kernel displays 10 items per page, so if you put 500 items in a directory, you may have to press the right key 50 times to find what you need.

Of course, you call the shots on your SD card.

Reactions: PacDan16

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: hoi