Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hacker07 said:
Yeah the ezflash 3in1 will
He's talking about the EZ Flash IV not the EZ Flash V 3-in-1. The difference is that the EZ Flash IV is a standalone slot 2 flashcart with microSD/miniSD capabilities (depending on which version you get) and does not need a slot 1 flashcart to work. GBA compatibility is top-notch with the exceptions being the few games that requires RTC (Real Time Clock) or some kind of peripheral. Most of these games can be patched to work with the EZ Flash IV though so there's no need to worry.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
WarioN64 said:
Is that why it says the battery in Pokemon Ruby (GBA) has run dry? I wouldn't play a nerds game I just saw that once
Yes, the game assumes that the battery is dead when there actually were none from the beginning.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For GBA stuff, yes, just the EZ-IV will work fine. If you need to boot it in DS mode at all, you can use your R4 to act as as a NoPass. Unless of course you don't already have a slot-1 device, in which case I'd advise against the R4 at all costs.

Riquerico

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I also have a R4 and a DS "Fat" model and I'm planning to buy the EZ Flash IV to run only GBA games. My question is: will I be able to boot the EZ-F IV from the R4 main menu using the "Boot Slot-2" function? Or will I need to remove the R4 from my DS?
Sorry if this was already answered in this topic, but I'm not really used to flashcarts yet.

Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1