EZ Flash 4 Lite & EZ Pass 3

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by anonamous1350, Dec 26, 2006.

Dec 26, 2006
  1. anonamous1350
    OP

Newcomer anonamous1350 Newbie

United States
    Hey I just got an EZ Flash 4 Lite & EZ Pass 3 for my DS Lite, but I don't know how to get the roms to work. I got the onto the micro SD card and when I booted my DS it when to the EZ Flash screen and showed the game files, but when I tried to play them it just went to a blank white screen. Any advice plz?

2. KidIce

Member KidIce Smart Ass

United States
    You need to patch them w/ EZ4Client first. Get that and the latest firmware here.

3. anonamous1350
    OP

United States
    Yea, I just tried that and the EZ flash website won't load on my computer or if it does it goes to slow to download anything. Is it just my computer or is the website really slow?

4. Verocity

Member Verocity Ö!

United States
    Its your computer I would say, you need to have ezclient to load the roms and to add the save patch.

5. anonamous1350
    OP

United States
    Anyone know of any mirrorsites where I can download what I need? I just tried going to the EZflash website again and all I got was a "This page cannot be displayed".

6. anonamous1350
    OP

United States
    OK. So I just got the EZClient working and now I have about 5 games on my DS and they all work fine, but I'm still having problems download the most recent patch and skin pack download. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong?