Ez flash 4 + DLDI problems

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by RedIce, Apr 5, 2007.

Apr 5, 2007

Ez flash 4 + DLDI problems by RedIce at 2:59 AM (1,401 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. RedIce
    OP

Member RedIce GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    Running under the march 15th loader and patch, (and the ones before that too) i tried to patch a homebrew called everlasting, and also SNEmulDS 0.5 alpha 1 and 2, with chishm's DLDI patch for EZ4 SD (i have a EZ4 with a mini SD from Eagletech), i've tried using the visual gui for windows (in chishm's page) and also the rightclick for win3s (also on chishm's page).
    I've also tried to copy paste the *.nds to my cart, and to load them there using the EZ4 transfer program, on copy past it doenst even boot up, if i use the transfer program it boots to a white screen and stays there.

Am i doing something wrong? I don't seem to see any problem like this on other people, so i must be missing something here.. i've put the SNEmulDS emulator, the SNES folder on root, and the config file, and SNEmulDS even loads on iDeaS (i think thats the emu i tried it on).

Can someone help me with this please?

2. -EX-

Banned -EX- Racer

Japan
    Not only you have to patch the homebrew with DLDI, but you have to rename it to a .bin file. EZIV loads homebrew only with this extension. Also, there's 2 different DLDI patches for EZIV, if one doesn't work for your type of the card, then try another.

3. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    .ds.gba format also works.

Also what -EX- said, there is an alternative patch not on Chism's site based on an earlier FAT library, you can grab it here (anyone else if you already have it working I suggest not using this as it may be slower):
    http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?t=...er=asc&start=15

4. RedIce
    OP

Member RedIce GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    Great, that was the problem, i renamed the SNEmulDS to .nds.gba and it worked, everlasting didn't tho, but i guess that it has no ez4 compatibility.

Thanks folks, i was already starting to go crazy here!