Emulation EZ Flash 3in1 Sonic Advanced problem

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, but I can just SRAM patch it, the gbata tool say it's unneeded to RTC patch it.
But it still freezes on Chaos Garden.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry to ress this:
Ok, I got it to work (the Chao Garden).
First, I used the EZ4 Client to SRAM patch the ROM (but I don't think this has any relevance).

I played the game in normal mode first. Then I shut down my DS and played Sonic Advance again. Then, my Chao Garden problem was gone.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry to ress this:
Ok, I got it to work (the Chao Garden).
First, I used the EZ4 Client to SRAM patch the ROM (but I don't think this has any relevance).

I played the game in normal mode first. Then I shut down my DS and played Sonic Advance again. Then, my Chao Garden problem was gone.
Can you please send me your ROM that saves? None of my ROMs save... I'd also appreciate any other Sonic ROMs that save, too. I'll give you my Skype in a personal message if you're willing to help me, thanks!

syrusch

Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
Guys, you have to play the 2 in 1 version of the game present in the 2 in 1 Sonic Advance & Sonic Pinball compilation to avoid this glitch.

0122012200212365-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjU6ImNvbG9yIjtzOjU6IndoaXRlIjt9-jeux-gameboy-advance-jeux-gba-sonic-advance-sonic-pinball-party.jpg

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, you have to play the 2 in 1 version of the game present in the 2 in 1 Sonic Advance & Sonic Pinball compilation to avoid this glitch.

0122012200212365-c2-photo-oYToxOntzOjU6ImNvbG9yIjtzOjU6IndoaXRlIjt9-jeux-gameboy-advance-jeux-gba-sonic-advance-sonic-pinball-party.jpg
Nope, tried that and it didn't work. Other games save, just not the Tiny Chao Garden. I'd really appreciate a pre-patched .sav if it's at all possible for anyone to spend the time sending it to me. Just send me a PM with your Skype name, I'll check back once every week or so!

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Finally remembered what the actual problem is.
The problem stems from you deleting a save data to start over from inside the game menu. That is right, the game is defective.

http://chao.hippotank.com/tcg/glitches

You can get around this by either using a cheat code to reset your ring counters back to zero, or match the number of rings for both counters. If your using a cheat code that only modifies one of the ring counters, your still screwed.

Otherwise, you should just forget about playing the game.

syrusch

Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
You can read this on Sonic Retro

It should be noted that in Sonic Advance, deleting the main game's save file does not delete the Tiny Chao Garden, but once you do so, rings earned in the new game will not be transferred to the Tiny Chao Garden due to a glitch. Since this is the primary and easiest source of rings for the Tiny Chao Garden, it is highly recommended that you do NOT delete your save data in Sonic Advance. However, this doesn't happen in the Sonic Advance and Pinball Party Combo Pack version of Sonic Advance.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Tiny_Chao_Garden

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes but you need one with the full gba sized cart and a ds/dsl every time you want to flash a new game to it

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
BUMP, Tiny Chao Garden DOES NOT freeze on you, if you wait like 2 minutes it returns to the main screen, what DOESN'T work on tiny chao garden is IT DOESN'T SAVE.

Thats right, it doesn't save no mather what, I've tried Sonic Advance 1, 2, 3 and Sonic Pinball Party and Tiny Chao garden does the same thing in all those 4 games.
So far haven't found a fix for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)