Tokyo Jihen

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It seems I have to request help about this dang thing every week or so. Sigh...Anyway, I was playing Mother 3 recently, everything was going fine, saved, turned it off, turned the DS back on so the Acekard could process the new save. Then when it came time to play it again, there was no "Load" option, just New Game and Sound Player. I tried reflashing the game to NOR so the save would take. Nope. Tried putting in an old save that I KNEW worked. Nope. It just wouldn't process the save, even though that's what the Acekard said. I thought it was the battery, so I tried playing a regular game that saves with SRAM, and saved it and stuff, when I turned it back on, the save retained. What am I doing wrong? Much thanks.

I have an Acekard 2.1, with AKAIO 1.7.1 with an EZ Flash 3in1 (for the DS Lite). I'm considering just getting a Supercard DSTWO; doesn't seem to have all these battery replacement and save issues, since I'm really only interested in playing Mother 3, Earthbound(which SnemulDS doesn't run too well), and new DS games.

Barely

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I ordered a 3in1 off an auction site about a year and a half back, when it arrived it had a flat battery. I'm still gutted about it since all I really wanted it for was GBA games. I've spent hours looking for a solution with no luck. =(

tomrev

Trophies
Website
www.buycheapipodshop.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why you can't save. I had problem that can't save in Mother3 but it because I use dump file that patched by other people. When I patched official English patch by myself, the problem is gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: