ez flash 3in1 expansion pak

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by fst312, Dec 10, 2008.

Dec 10, 2008

ez flash 3in1 expansion pak by fst312 at 8:18 PM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. fst312
    OP

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i want to know if there is a way to get my easy flash 3in1 to save data again.right now i'm using that for my slot 2 cart and my slot 1 cart is a cyclods evolution.is there a download that i can use to mke my gba games save data again.i tried using gba explorer but that didn't work.the save file still appears in my micro sd card but it doesn't work when i try playing gba games.

do i have to buy a new slot 2 cart if so does anyone know one where i won't have to have a separate micro sd card and if it will work right when i'm using my cyclo.if it requires an sd card i will need to know if i have to really buy one or can i just keep the slot 2 cart with no sd card and play gba games using my cyclods like how the ez flash worked.

2. mysticwaterfall

Member mysticwaterfall Streamforce Supreme Commander

United States
    If you've had it for a bit and it used to save but now doesn't, it means the battery is dead. You either have to replace the battery (requires soldering) or get a new 3 in 1.