Ez flash 3 in 1 ..

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Upperleft, Nov 26, 2007.

Nov 26, 2007

Ez flash 3 in 1 .. by Upperleft at 12:27 PM (814 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Upperleft

Member Upperleft Namcoholic

Aug 15, 2007
    United Arab Emirates

i'm thinking about getting an EZ flash 3 in 1 for my R4

but i have some questions

does it work alright ?
    does it play all gba roms without problems ?
    how does it work ?
    how much space it has ?
    is there a better slot-2 device than the EZ flash 3 in 1 ?

and thanks [​IMG]
  2. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    United Kingdom
    please look around teh countless 3in1 topics that are already there before making a post like this

1.yes, it works fine but it isnt a flashcard with a loader, it is just a EZIV stripped down and run from slot 1 card
    2. yes, no games have slowdown but in order to save you need to patch them with either GBATA or the EZIV client
    3.you run a homebrew designed for controlling the EZ3in1 from your slot1 card and then you flash the game in your memorycard to your 3in1's flashmemory. If the game is more than 16 MB then it will have to be flashed onto the NOR storage which takes 6 minutes but has the benefit of being able to launch the game without delay afterwards.
    4. it has 16MB flash storage, 32MB NOR storage and 512kb for saves
    if you mean storage to hold your games then it has none because the games are flashed there from you slot1 card
    5.the EZ3in1 is for people who only play gba once in a while and thus dont need a dedicated slot2 device and the cost that goes with it.
    if you are one of those people get a eWin gba expansion pack instead as it looks a lot more simpler than the 3in1 and doesnt require patching on your side (it is done automatically).
    eWin also has a very solid reputation to go by.

if you mean a dedicated slot 2 gba card for homebrew and gba then i would recommend the EZIV lite deluxe or if you have a larger budget the M3 lite perfect.