EZ Flash 3 in 1 problems

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Pimpmynintendo, Apr 8, 2008.

Apr 8, 2008

EZ Flash 3 in 1 problems by Pimpmynintendo at 2:37 AM (1,084 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Pimpmynintendo
    OP

Member Pimpmynintendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have been having problems getting Yggdra Union(freezes on startup), Riviera(all letters are black), and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones(freezes when i try to start a game) working. Is this a common issue that people are having?
    I am using an R4 with GBA ExpLoader 0.55

2. SylvWolf

Member SylvWolf Ave Dominus Nox

United States
    I just checked Yggdra Union and it is 32 MB, which I'll assume the other two are as well. Any 32 MB games will not work in PSRAM, it can only handle up to 16 MB games. You'll have to flash them to NOR to get them to work.

EDIT: OK, only Yggdra Union and Riviera are 32 MB games. FE8 is 16 MB, so I have no idea why it won't work. [​IMG]

3. Pimpmynintendo
    OP

United States
    I did and the same problem occured. Sacred Stones is also 16 megabytes

Edit: I think I found the problem. Tried Sacred Stones without trimming it and it worked trying the other two.

4. SylvWolf

Member SylvWolf Ave Dominus Nox

United States
    Hmm... do the ROMs work on an emulator (i.e. VBA)? You might want to try redownloading them; if that doesn't work, I don't know what to say.

5. Pimpmynintendo
    OP

United States
    Thanks Valkrys but i found the problem. The trimmer was just trimming too much I guess off of those 3.