EZ-Flash 3 in 1 or AceKard 2?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by naglaro00, Jul 6, 2009.

Jul 6, 2009
  1. naglaro00
    OP

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    Soo... if you read my recent topic I was searching for Hori cases. Then it suddenly turned into a topic about this store....
    After browsing through the store, it came to my attention that they were selling a pretty cheap AceKard2i (2 is out of stock)
    BUT, I also wanted an EZ-Flash 3 in 1
    I already have the money (you will eat less if you are in my school, you won't even get hungry)

PROS IF I GET A...
    EZ-Flash 3 in 1
    • GBA ROMS WOOHOO
    • DS BROOOOWSEERRR
    • RUMBLE! (dun care if it is noisy)

AceKard2i
    • better than my lame cloney clone flashcart that isn't really good
    • AKAIO (even though I dont know what's the major difference)
    • Better rom support by like, over 9000 times
    • Will work on a DSi (if I manage to get one)
    • BRAGGIN RIGHTS (looool j00 haz lamezor r4 and dstt and i haz azekhard) [​IMG] jk

CONS IF GET A....
    EZ-Flash 3 in 1
    • GBA games are really suckish in terms of graphics (but still)
    • My current CrudCardSDHC won't recognize it without GBAExploader or something
    • If the one above is wrong, more problems D:
    • "Filler" cart is black (they don't have white ones)

AceKard2i
    • No GBA games, no Mother 3, no GBA pokemanz and no Rayquaza D:
    • No rumble
    • No DS Browser D:
    • ....that's it

I won't get a GBA emulator for the PC. It's very choppy. And I want to see what it feels like to play a GBA game in a DS (begging for GBA games won't work in my classmates.

So what should I buy?
    It's been buggin me since I saw the prices
    And NO I won't buy from other online stores except for RockSoft. Why? It's located in the Philippines. I can get it a day after ordering.

2. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    WHAT? You are comparing two different devices at different games? Just get both.

If I have the money, I can donate another Acekard 2i for you because it's darn cheap in V-MALL GREENHILLS. That's right! you heard me clearly, I MIGHT DONATE AN ACEKARD 2i FOR FELLOW FILIPINOS IN GBATEMP.NET. No date has been released. Let me recharge my budget.

If I were you, I'd get the 2i even though you are using a DS Lite. I wonder if it has some problems not available for the 2.1? It's Php 200 cheaper than rocksoft's

3. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    find out which system has more ggames of your taste and narrow it down that way and when youu buy one save up nd buy the other if you already have slot 1 card get the 3 in one you are saying the acekard 2 is cheap so you can easily sae up for it and bu y it lateer

4. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    just buy the 3in1 expansion cart since you have a slot one.

have you noticed the OUT OF STOCK logo on the acekard 2.1?

5. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    im visiting philippines this december are all the flashacrts and stuff common in most game stores there

6. naglaro00
    OP

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    Haven't noticed that :wtf: but it's because it's cheaper and I don't want to buy something that has features I don't even need (DSi compatibility)
    Oh well. Since it's out of stock, it's either we go back to V-Mall or just buy from Rocksoft since we don't want to go back there just for an AceKard
    BTW woah you're serious with that free AceKard? You might want to save the money for later on like.... M3i Zero or some DSi mode flashcart.

@Rockstar: That's a good idea, but I can't do that. No time for listing and there are aloooooot of games that I like.