ez flash 3-in-1 on normal gba

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by 123ericn, May 29, 2008.

May 29, 2008

ez flash 3-in-1 on normal gba by 123ericn at 3:31 AM (1,574 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. 123ericn
    OP

Newcomer 123ericn Member

United States
    does ez flash 3-in-1 work on a gba becouse I want to use multiplayer (mmbn 3-6) I have two 3-in 1(lite) and I plug them into gamesharks(off) so thele fit in the gba's bet when I turn them on they show the gba title but then stay white but the ez f 3-in1's work on the ds's and the gba videos (ie pokemon video volume 2) work on the gba's Ive tried other games with simular result (white screens ) does any one now If theres a way to get this to work ( i need to play the megaman battle network [​IMG] ) [​IMG]

2. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    You can get the 3-in-1 to boot like a normal GBA cart by writing the game to NOR. Does this help?

3. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I have to agree, did you try writing to NOR? Otherwise I would recommend pluging it straight in without a gameshark but that isn't going to work becasue it won't fit...

4. 123ericn
    OP

Newcomer 123ericn Member

United States
    I do write them to NOR ( come on do you really think im that stuped {well my spelling probably aint helpin my argument [​IMG] XD} ) but thanks anyway
    anyone else have an idea [​IMG]

5. PizzaPasta

Member PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

United States
    Kind of on-topic (I didn't feel like making a new topic)

Does Mother 3 work in NOR mode? Or is the game too big?

I'm like this [] close to getting one if it works.

6. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Pizza: Any game will work in NOR mode, it's only PSRAM which has the size limitation.

And well done for hijacking someone else's thread...............

Back to the original discussion, it may be your gameshark doing something to the flow of data making it not work, but unfortunately you can't really try it without it...

7. 123ericn
    OP

Newcomer 123ericn Member

United States
    the ez flash 3-in-1 works with gameshark on the ds but not on the gba has anyone tried the normal size (Phat) on a GBA please tell [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MetaBolt

Newcomer MetaBolt Newbie

United Kingdom
    The full-size (not DS lite) version of the 3-in-1 works fine on GBA, like any other flashcart, when you write games to NOR. obviously the lite version doesn't work, because it doesn't fit. advantage of getting the phat one, even if you have a DS lite.