EZ Flash 3 in 1 not being read?

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by pokemonskool, Jun 21, 2008.

1. pokemonskool
    OP

pokemonskool Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2007
    United States
    Ok I just got my 3 in 1 and when I try using my R4 to load it, it says Can't find NDS or GBA card in S2. I have downloaded the GBAExp thing and I've been able to run it, but why can't my 3 in 1 be read from slot 2? Also, how do I make my 3 in1 able to be used on a normal GBA? I have the 3 in1 thats GBA sized. A full tutorial would be helpful! [​IMG]

2. putifreak

putifreak GBAtemp Regular

Jan 30, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Start the GBA EXP Loader 0.57.
    Press R. Now you should be in the NOR Mode.
    Now select a gba Rom and Press A.
    Wait.
    Now your 3in1 is like a GBA Game.

3. pokemonskool
    OP

pokemonskool Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2007
    United States
    Thanks for the help! But how do I add a save onto my 3 in 1? Cuz I loaded it in NOR and my previous save is gone.

4. pokemonskool
    OP

pokemonskool Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2007
    United States
    Nevermind I got it to work! [​IMG]

5. pokemonskool
    OP

pokemonskool Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2007
    United States
    Ouch... sorry for bumping this so much but I have one last question guys. How do I convert my 64 KB saves to 128 KB? Or are 128 KB saves not required for the EZ flash 3 in 1?

6. Searinox

Searinox <3

Dec 16, 2007
    Romania
    EZflash 3in1 works with any save size no need to convert, unless you actually have issues with a certain game that you'd like to share?

7. shadyboy

shadyboy GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2007
    Norway
    Norway, Sandesjoen
    got a quick question, whene I load in NOR mode, and after I have played the game a while, saved, and thene gonna play it again, but NOT in NOR mode, what do I have to do keep playing the save from NOR mode??? and the other way around to .....

8. Spaceman016

Spaceman016 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2008
    United States
    Nothing 2 saves are made, one for NOR ram and another for SRAM, switching between the 2 modes
    use 2 seperate saves.

Think it backs up saves anyway.

^^ think i read your question wrong. but why would you want to play the same game in 2 different modes?
    Anyway in GBAexploader backup your save to SAV file (Write SRAM to SAV file) . switch mode then Load SAV file to SRAM

9. thedicemaster

thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Apr 26, 2008
    Netherlands
    you need to manually put the save from nor onto your microSD using the NOR screen of GBAexploader.

10. shadyboy

shadyboy GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2007
    Norway
    Norway, Sandesjoen
    ah well, i have a GBA SP and am soon to travel a bit, taking with me both DS and SP. was thinking of continuing one of the games... thats why I wanted to know how I could use same save in the 2 modes...