Hacking EZ flash 3 in 1 need help setting up

sinky22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I need help setting up my son's EZ flash 3 in 1 using a Ultra Flashpass EX 16Gb card on his ds. i need to set up for web browsing and any help much appreciated.

wacko.gif
unsure.gif
grog.gif

Thanks
brian

dmrthekid1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use an r4 and this is what i did. well there isnt much to do as of setting up besides downloading rudolphs exploder then just run in once. then as long as there are gba games in there they should work. the web browsering, just launch the web browser then it should work

Crozone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, heres what to do. Download Rudolfs GBAExploader (google it). Put all your roms in a folder called GBA in the root of your flashcard. Run GBAExploader, and select (using L and R) either PSRAM mode or NOR mode. NOR mode is slower but bigger, PSRAM is smaller but WAY faster. When you select a GBA rom, it will ask you to save SRAM to a sav file. If you havn't run a GBA rame before, press B. Then, it will ask you to load a save game. If it's a new Game, press B again. Now, after the rom has loaded, it will boot the GBA game.

After you have run the GBA game, go back in to GBAExploader and backup the SRAM to a save file, for you to load later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse