EZ Flash 3-in-1 GBA Size

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by skyman747, Aug 25, 2008.

1. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    Hello all,

I got an R4 from NXPgame, so I thought they would be good to get an EZ Flash 3-in-1 from, but sadly, I am using a NDS Phat and could not find any of the GBA Sized EZ Flash's there. So I googled it and found a couple responses, but I am not sure whether these are reliable stores. So I was wondering if anyone could maybe help me find a GBA Sized from a site they know is reliable?

2. chuckstudios

chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    North Carolina, USA
  3. PizzaPasta

PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

Jan 2, 2008
    United States
    Akron, Ohio
    I got mine from Gameyeeah they're really good but it took awhile for it to come. Go with RHS.

4. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    Ok, well I looked at the price, and since I only have about $35 left on my pre-paid debit cards, it looks like I can either get the 3-in-1, stick with my 512mb card until my birthday, or I can get a 2 GB card and have about 15 dollars left. Can anyone help me decide which would be best to do. Or are there any other Slot 2 accessories that would allow me to play GBA games/RAM for Opera Browser? I am not particulary interested in the rumble.

5. PizzaPasta

PizzaPasta Son of p1ngpong

Jan 2, 2008
    United States
    Akron, Ohio
    You can get an Ewin Expansion Pak. I know sky2k has them. It's only $12 and is kind of like a 3in1 without the rumble and the NOR.

I have one of these and it's a pretty good alternative to a 3 in 1.

6. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    From what I remember, the lack of NOR would just make me have to re-write the GBA game each time I want to play? If that is it then I think I may have found a solution.

I would also want to use the Opera browser, so would using the Ewin affect this as well?

7. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    Yea, the EEP is good, but as far as I know it's not available GBA sized. The M3 GBA Expansion might work (I believe it's the same), but don't quote me on that.

8. skyman747
    OP

skyman747 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 25, 2008
    United States
    Well, I went looking around for both of the mentioned alternatives, but the EEP does appear to be DS Lite only, and I found the M3 GBA, but it ended up being as much as a 3-in-1 I found.
    When it comes down to it, I think I am just going to get a 2GB MicroSD. November 11 I will get my $200 on a pre-paid visa, so at that time it looks like I will just spring for a 3-in-1, unless I can find another GBA sized Slot-2 for about $17. God, why do I feel like such a minority by not upgrading to a DS Lite.

P.S. This is the 3-in-1 I found http://www.fundepots.com/ezflash-expansion...6.html?cPath=40