EZ Flash 3 in 1 and M3 Real

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Dan9550, Oct 3, 2009.

Oct 3, 2009

EZ Flash 3 in 1 and M3 Real by Dan9550 at 2:19 AM (692 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Dan9550
    OP

Newcomer Dan9550 Member

Australia
    Hi i have the EZ Flash 3 in 1 and an M3 Real, i got GBAExpLoader 0.58b and patched it with the M3 Patch that worked fine, i then got softrest.m3ds so i could use the rumble/expansion memory on the EZ Flash 3 in 1 but it didn't work [​IMG] i just stays on initializing when i run GBAExpLoader does anyone know how i can use the rumble/expansion memory features with my m3 real the method described above i tried and it failed :'(

2. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    I haven't gotten the rumble or the expansion memory/RAM to work in GBAEXPLoader with an M3 Real even though I'm pretty sure I got the softreset thingy, but you could always manually patch your games to detect the Rumble and patch the internet browser to detect the RAM. Works pretty well and you only have to do it once. Not that many games support the rumble anyways. It's the only alternate method I know since I didn't want to launch a homebrew first to use rumble/RAM.

For Homebrew, the RAM is usually detected without a patch anyways.

3. Dan9550
    OP

Newcomer Dan9550 Member

Australia
    ok thanks any idea where i can get these patches?

4. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    You can find the patches on the first two files of the GBATemp Wiki here: http://wiki.gbatemp.net:8080/wiki/index.ph...h_V#Third-Party

Also, have you tried using the M3 Real in Touchpod mode in case there was something new in the soft reset? And another thing is that might be a problem is if you ahve the EZ 3 in 1 PLUS IF the patches don't work. They still might work but I wouldn't know as I only have the revision model(v2?) of the original.