EZ Flash 3 in 1 and Cyclo DS ERROR MESSAGE

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by SleepingDragon, Jun 15, 2008.

Jun 15, 2008
  1. SleepingDragon
    OP

Member SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Ok, I've been searching for an answer to my problems on this forum, but I have been unable to find it. So, if it does already exist in some form, I apologize.

I have always used commercial GBA carts in my DS Lite, until last week when I finally ordered my first EZ Flash 3 in 1 expansion pack to run in tandem with my Cyclo DS Evo. I just updated my Cyclo firmware to the latest Beta version.

When I first put in the EZ Flash and tried playing a few GBA games off my Cyclo, it worked great, even without using GBAExploader. But, when I tried to play 2 or 3 other games, I got an error that said:

Error: The selected Rom uses 1 MBit save type which is currently unsupported

How do I get around this to play these particular games? Utilize GBAExploader? Change some Cyclo settings? Thanks in advance.

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    This, or SRAM patch the games with GBATA (that might not work if the Evo uses 32KB save files for games that use SRAM save types, but it's worth a try).

I doubt that there is a setting to prevent the Evo from supporting certain save types.