Ez Flash 3 and Ez Pass 3

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by bikingcam, Jul 26, 2006.

Jul 26, 2006

Ez Flash 3 and Ez Pass 3 by bikingcam at 6:46 AM (585 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. bikingcam
    OP

Member bikingcam GBAtemp Regular

Djibouti
    hey, I already own a EZ flash 3 1gb and i just ordered a Ez Pass 3 from www.gamersection.com . I am wondering what I will have to do with it to get it to play NDS games. Do i have to patch my ezflash3? Would you recommend flashme even though the ezpass3 doesnt stick out of the dslite? And also, does the EZpass3 suck the batteries, therefore making flashme a good idea?
    thanks

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Personally I really like having flashme on my DS (if only to remove the health screen) although battery drain should be negligible.

To play DS games you will have to write a DS loader to your cart (these come in versions of EZManager 2.09test and beyond).
    Compatibilty is not that great yet but if you prepatch the rom with EZ4 Client you can achieve pretty good results.
    The EZFlash wiki (in my signature) should be able to answer any other questions.