EZ Client sucks...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Fadakar, Jul 18, 2007.

Jul 18, 2007

EZ Client sucks... by Fadakar at 3:12 AM (1,113 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Fadakar
    OP

Newcomer Fadakar Advanced Member

United States
    Well, I got my 3 in 1 today. And lo-and behold the roms didn't save. I thought "Hey I did something wrong, I'll look it up and fix it." So I search around and find out I need to patch the roms before they can save. Well I get the EZ client, I start it up, aaaaaaand it doesn't work, it always gives me a windows error every time. I know it's because of Vista because it sucks in every possible way. Is there any way around this or did I just waste my money? [​IMG]

2. Hooya

Member Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Client works for me in Vista. Are you running 64-bit? If so try some compatibility modes.

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    Try patching the games with GBATA. I recommend using GBATA anyway, as the EZ4 Client causes lost saves when running games from PSRAM. The only games that GBATA can't patch properly use 1024Kbit Flash saves. Those need to be patched with the EZ-Flash software.

You could also try the EZ-V Hybrid Tool, it can supposedly also patch GBA games for the 3-in-1 (I haven't tested it myself), but I'd expect it to have the same problem with saves in PSRAM mode that the EZ4 Client has. You can get the Hybrid tool here: http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php?t...OR_EZV#Software

4. Fadakar
    OP

Newcomer Fadakar Advanced Member

United States
    Naw I'm running 32bit, I ordered my 64bit disks a month ago, still nothing. I tried all the compatibility modes too. You think you can zip up the files you use and email them to me? If yeah then blackfire210[at]sbcglobal[dot]com is my email.

Edit: GBATA works for now. Thanks. [​IMG]