Hacking EZ 4 or EZ 3in1?

GuitarShank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Installing now. I didn't see there was a new one. Last I saw, 1.68 was the newest lol

Thanks for your help. I need to go now for a bit

GuitarShank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works now! Thanks a bunch; I know where to go when I need help now
smile.gif

EDIT: Okay, I do have one small problem. Leaf Green doesn't want to cooperate. When I write it onto the 3in1, it deletes the save file. Then, when i back it up via the EZV, it still deletes it...

If there's not a patch for this, I guess I'm gonna be using Emerald and buying a retail LG...

EDIT 2: Emerald did the same thing... I guess I just have to pick one and remember to never rewrite the game
sleep.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Does it say, "The save has been deleted" when you play the game or it just won't write to the EZ3in1? I don't have an EZ5 but I patch it with an SRAM patcher(Does the EZ5 automatically do this?) and when I play Pokemon games, I ALWAYS have to save the game twice beofre turning it off.

GuitarShank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It deletes the save when I load it to the 3in1, but when I just turn it on after everything being saved normally, it tells me the save is corrupt (this only happens with LG though)

Sapphire's the only one I have running right. Oh, and I didn't have to Pokepatch the Diamond rom lol. I found out on accident when I forgot to do it
tongue.gif

TheWingless

Wafuu~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh, the patch is for non EZ5 cards. I forgot that you had an EZ5.

Both my Fire Red and Emerald tell me my save is corrupted, and if I don't save the game twice before turning the DS off, it won't do anything.

Gman 101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So TheWingless, do you know a solution to the deleting saves, I did get a message twice on my Emerald version and LeafGreen... pissed me off loads cos I lost 10 hours of gameplay... I posted it before here somewhere but I got no replies...

The message I got I think was "The save file has been deleted by corruption or damage"

TheWingless

Wafuu~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
To delete a save, load a new game on to the NOR/PSRAM so that it overwirtes your pokemon save already on there. You should probably load a small game that's 4 MB or less so it writes fast. Then delete it off of your micro SD. The GBA EXPloader should tell you what .sav file should still be on the SRAM in the 3in1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night