Hardware EZ 3in1

xhedgehogx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello i joind this forum i kinda new here i need help i have an ez 3 in 1 and when i put gba game like golden sun or any other the game does save but when i turn off and restart the save is still in the folder but the game dosent load the save at all like it was never there i replaced the battery(even tought its new) i useing gbaexploder 0.58and still yet not working my ds is

My DS Lite
Acekard 2, running AKAIO 1.5.1
SanDisk 4GB Micro SD Card
EZ Flash 3-in-1

can someone help me how to fix this problom
frown.gif
?

xhedgehogx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i manage to be able to do saves on epprom save type but when i turn off the ds and turns back on its says save is curropted
frown.gif
(my english not that good sorry)

xhedgehogx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no i know i need a gba patcher program but i dunno the name of the patch i need x.x
edit:i downloaded this EEPROM v124 Patcher and patched the EEPROM save type game but it still says save file is curropted

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
you need to SRAM patch any EEPROM save type game. That can be any generic patcher. The thing about the patchers to choose from is if your game uses a large save size, you will need to use the EZ-Flash IV EZClient to SRAM patch that type of game because the generic patchers will only SRAM patch for a certain size, usually 64kb or something.

You can get the EZ4 Client program here:
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=4753

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)